The Neo-gothic chapel with colorful windows
A Neo-gothic chapel was built right next to the Château de la Sauvatte in 1848. On its roof sits a small turret. In 1878, all the windows were replaced by the colorful ones that are still present today.
The interior of the chapel is completely covered by paintings, which unfortunately have been affected by the humidity and will have to be repaired.